- High Strength Steel. High strength alloy steel is used throughout the frame and jaws for long lasting durability.
- Pins. These are induction-hardened alloy steel. All pin joints also have heavy-duty hardened steel bushes — significantly lengthening pin and bearing life.
- Tight pin tolerances reduce wear and promote long life for the induction hardened pins.
- Optimized jaw shape for excellent multiple stem grip and holding power.
- Wide Opening. Best in class opening widths give the user greater operating flexibility.
- Jaws are designed to optimise performance in all areas of loading, sorting, shovelling or bunching with additional wear protection of hard facing on any high wear areas
- 360° Continuous Rotation. High-torque hydraulic motor positions the grapple precisely for rapid sorting and loading.
- Hydraulic Cylinders. Heavy-duty wall construction delivers durability and maximum closing power.
- In-the-Field Servicing. All grease points, the motor and other service components are easily accessible in the field with hand tools. Service can be performed quickly, from one position, minimizing downtime.